The information collected regarding access is used to improve the Company’s site by investigating and analyzing statistical access information using third-party services. This information does not include information that can identify and identify the individual user.
* 1) Cookie
When browsing a website, the usage history and input contents sent and received between the Internet browsing software (browser) and the server are saved as a text format file on the user's computer or application.
* 2) Web beacon
By embedding a small image in a web page, etc. and combining it with a cookies, it is a mechanism to send information when browsing a web page, etc. It is used for purposes such as acquiring access status.
1.1 Purpose of use of access information
The Company will use your access data to the Company’s site for the following purposes.
1) To statistically analyze access information and utilize it to improve the convenience and content of the site
2) To identify the cause of the problem or failure that occurred on the web server
3) When the usage history and input contents sent and received between the browser and the server are displayed when the user uses this website the next time the website is used
4) When the usage history and input contents sent and received between the browser and the server are displayed when the customer uses this website the next time the website is used5) For advertisement distribution optimized for the user's interests based on the access information of this website
1.2 Cookies used on this website
The Company’s site may use the following types of cookies.
1) Required cookies / functional cookies
Mandatory cookies are the cookies that a website needs to work properly. It is used to enable session management and some useful features, as well as to identify whether or not you are logged in on some pages of this website. If you disable this cookie, some or all of our website may not function properly. Functional cookies will be used to make it available that allowing users to use the site more conveniently by memorizing past inputs and selection items on pages such as input forms so that they do not have to re-enter them.
2) Performance cookies
Performance cookies are used to collect usage information and analyze usage of our website, such as the number of pages viewed by the user, the time of visit, and the site from which the user visited. The information collected will be integrated and used to improve our website without being associated with any particular individual. In addition, information may be provided to the analysis tool provider for this analysis.
3) Targeting advertising cookies
Targeted Advertising cookies are used to display advertisings that are relevant to your interests when you leave our website and enter a third-party advertising network by identifying the advertisings that are most relevant to you based on the pages you visit on our website.
1.3 Handling of cookies, etc. at external links
1.5 Cookie management and deletion
Cookies used on The Company’s site can be activated or blocked from your browser. If you do not want to collect information by cookies, you can stop or limit the function of cookies by using the function of the web browser. You can use our site even if you stop cookies, but some functions may not be available.
For information on how to change your browser settings, refer to the site of the provider of your browser.