Questions about the Company
- When was Meiko established?
- Meiko was established on November 25, 1975. We recently celebrated our 40th anniversary in 2015.
- Which stock exchange Meiko is listed on? When did Meiko go public?
- Meiko is listed on JASDAQ of the Osaka Securities Exchange. We went public on December 8, 2000.
*Due to the merger of JASDAQ Securities Exchange and Osaka Securities Exchange in April, 2010, JASDAQ is now a part of Osaka Securities Exchange.
- Where can I find the corporate profile of Meiko, such as information about the company's capital and businesses?
- Please see the "Company Profile" section on this website.
- What is Meiko's stance on social contribution activities?
- Please see the "CSR" section on this website.
Questions about the Businesses and Company Performance
- When is the end of the fiscal year (financial year)?
- At the end of March each year.
- When does Meiko issue financial statements?
- Meiko releases statements for each quarter. For details, please see the "IR Calendar" section on this website.
- Where can I find the business forecast for this FY?
- Please see the "Financial Statements" section on this website.
- Where can I find the annual report?
- Please check here.
Questions about Stocks and the Shareholders’ Meeting
- What is the minimum share trading unit?
- 100 shares.
- Who is Meiko's transfer agent and where are they located?
- Our transfer agent is The Sumitomo Trust and Banking Co., Ltd.
For details, please see the "Stock Information" section on this website.
- How much will the dividend be this year?
- Please see the "Dividends" section on this website.
- When is the general meeting of shareholders held?
- The meeting is held in late June every year.
For details, please see the "Shareholders' Meeting" section on this website.
- When will I receive the notice of the general meeting of shareholders?
- The notice is sent two weeks before the meeting.
- Is there anything I need to bring when attending the general meeting of shareholders?
- Please remember to bring the "Voting Form" sent with the notice.
- What should I do if I cannot attend the general meeting of shareholders?
- You can exercise your voting rights as a shareholder by filling out the "Voting Form" sent with the notice, signing it, and then sending the form back to us.
- When are the record dates for dividends?
- March 31 of each year for the end-of-the-year dividend and September 30 of each year for the interim dividend.
- Does MEIKO have a special benefits plan for shareholders?
- Unfortunately Meiko does not have such a special benefits plan.
- Does Meiko hold any IR meetings for individual investors?
- Meiko holds IR meetings to announce various topics, such as future prospects, at the reception held after the annual shareholders meeting.